Holiday Child Care Program – 18th to 22nd June 2018June 5, 2018
HOLIDAY FUN CAMP
SECOND TERM END – June 2018
June holidays are coming! We are excited to have you participate in our June Holiday Fun Camp. A five days of Holiday Fun Camp is such a valuable experience for everyone – children and parents! Eight Virtues Holiday Fun Camp will be a big deposit into the account of personal development, renewal, and refreshment for everyone. Thank you in advance for considering Eight Virtues Holiday Fun Camp as a part of your child’s holiday hub! We intend to provide you with the greatest return on the investment you make in your child’s life this holidays.
🔹Day & Date : Monday, 25th June to
Friday, 29th June 2018
🔹Time : 8.30am – 1.00pm
[Holiday Fun Camp]
[Day Care-Optional for FOC]
🔹Dismissal & Pick Up for HFC : 1.00pm
Eight Virtues Montessori PreSchool
F21, 1st Floor, The Heritage Village,
Jalan SB Dagang, 43300 Seri
🔹Range of Age : 2 to 7 years old only
🔹Participants : Eight Virtues Montessori PreSchool Students and Open to Outsiders
🔹Fees : RM350
* Holiday Fun Camp will commence with minimum number of 5 students*
* The Participants will be given a Certificate of Holiday Fun Camp Participation and Special Appreciation Gift
Holiday Fun Camp Program
THEME: “Circus Carnival’’
(“Come One, Come All…”)
Monday, 25thJune 2018
Circus Say What?
• Introduction to the circus, props and games.
• Explore and experience the circus carnival’s booths.
• Create face masks to engage in imaginative play.
• “The Spinning Cloth” game which is excellent for hand-eye coordination.
Tuesday, 26thJune 2018
Crazy Hat Day
• Create and decorate a funky hat using variety of art materials.
• Create a funny looking red clown’s nose.
• “Poi Spinning” and “Stilt Walking” to enhance motor skills and have fun!
Wednesday, 27thJune 2018
• Explore the world of culinary by making and decorating a funny clown.
• Encourage young minds to be more creative and imaginative.
• Make a clown faced fridge magnet.
• Experience the “Ring of Fire” hoops to engage body movements and coordination.
Thursday, 28thJune 2018
Make Up & Touch Up
• Get creative with face painting using child friendly and toxic free art supplies.
• Select favorite characters from the tattoo booth for tattoo art.
• Learn to balance and be a “Tight Rope Walker”.
• Role-play with the theme “Circus Carnival”
Friday, 29thJune 2018
Popcorn On Over
• Come over in your funky pajamas and funky hats to experience an exciting movie day.
• Make popcorns and snuggle under the blankets.
• Watch “Dumbo” the movie while you indulge!
The Details Program and the Form are given out on last Friday.
🏻 Kindly return the form latest by Wednesday, 13th June 2018 for advance preparation.
Tadika Sri Genius